Get fitter faster with the support of our dedicated Health & Fitness Coaches at The Quarry Swimming & Fitness Centre with our free 12-week personalised fitness programme. Our Fitter Faster programmes are available to any current Health & Fitness member and are guaranteed to help you achieve your fitness goals.
Our team will work closely with you to help you on your new and exciting Health & Fitness journey with a programme pathway that fits in with your goals, ability, and lifestyle.
With regular, complimentary one-to-one appointments, our motivational and qualified experts will enrol you into your choice of Strong, Lean, Core, Perform or Active programmes, set across Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced fitness levels, and put together the perfect plan for you.
The STRONG plan is to ‘change your body shape and become stronger’.
Along your journey within the STRONG programme you will gain lifting skills, increase your strength and improve you athletic look. While learning big lifts you will also gain knowledge and confidence using resistance machines, free weights and plate loaded machines. But it does not stop there, STRONG offers a suite of products that sit within the same principles in the forms of classes and small group training.
The LEAN plan is to ‘improve the way your body looks and feels’.
Along your journey within the LEAN programme you will burn calories, burn body fat and increase your metabolism giving you that leaner and sculpted feel. But it does not stop there, LEAN offers a suite of products that sit within the same principles in the forms of classes and small group training.
The CORE plan is to ‘to improve your core strength so you can be strong and stable’.
Along your journey within the CORE programme, you will create a strong and stable core which will reduce back pain and improve your day-to-day performance. But it does not stop there, CORE offers a suite of products that sit within the same principles in the forms of classes and small group training
The PERFORM plan is to ‘improve your fitness or skills for sports or performance’.
Along your journey with the PERFORM programme you will improve your speed, agility, and quickness (SAQ), improve recovery time, minimize injury while following a sports specific fitness programme. But it does not stop there. PERFORM offers a suite of products that sit within the same principles in the forms of classes and small group training
The ACTIVE plan is to ‘Improve your fitness for everyday life and health’.
Along your journey within the ACTIVE programme, you will gain functional strength be it lifting shopping bags, playing with the grandchildren, or doing the gardening, while improving your cardio fitness and mobility. But it does not stop there, ACTIVE offers a suite of products that sit within the same principles in the forms of classes and small group training.
Each of our tailored programme pathways have three different levels — Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced. With the help of our Health & Fitness Coaches, you are programmed at the correct level to keep on the right track to hit those goals.
Week 1– Get Going
- Meet our team of Health & Fitness Coaches.
- Find out where everything is in the centre and learn how to get the most out of our equipment.
- Learn how to use our complimentary My MORE app.
- Get an accurate measure of your starting point, with one of our fitness tests so that you can really see your progress.
- Hop on our free Boditrax machine for a fully body scan with the support of our Health & Fitness Coaches, who will help to explain your results and start to look at your fitness goals.
Week 2- Your Goal
- Establish your short and long-term health and fitness goals.
- We'll recommend one of our five programme pathways for you to follow on your health and fitness journey.
- Enjoy a personalised one-to-one fitness session with demonstrations, which focus on perfecting your technique so that you can do your workouts safely and successfully.
Week 6 - Keep Going
- We'll review your current programme and we'll make any necessary adjustments.
- Recommend group exercise classes and introduce new ones that we think will benefit your goals.
- Look to incorporate lane swimming into your programme where possible at our centre or one of the centres within the contract.
Week 12 - Go Further
- Take time to appreciate your success with up-to-date measures of your progress.
- We'll review your fitness plan and introduce new moves, equipment, and techniques.
- Agree new short and long-term goals for the next few weeks.
Personal Training is a great option if you are looking to achieve your goals even faster and reach your full potential.
You can decide the level of support you need from a Personal Trainer, depending on your availability and your budget, with sessions as short as 30 minutes, which you can commit to as frequently or infrequently as you'd like. We have a range of flexible options including spreading the cost of your training sessions and also training with a partner, or even in a small group.