Etiquette & Protocol
Last Updated: 19 Jan 2024
- All users of the gym are encouraged to complete an induction.
- All personal belongings are to be stored in the lockers provided. We are not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings.
- For the safety of everyone, bags are not permitted inside of our gym and all bags should be stored in the lockers provided. We also ask that any loose items of clothing/belongings are also stored in the lockers provided and not placed on the gym floor.
- Appropriate clothing and footwear for the activity must be worn.
- Before commencing your workout, please remember to sign in.
- If you are unsure how to use a piece of equipment, ask an instructor for help.
- At peak times, use may be limited to 15 minutes per piece of equipment. This is at the discretion of an instructor, but please be considerate to other users.
- Remember to bring water with you and drink regularly before, during and after your workout to avoid dehydration.
- We would encourage customers not to run when moving around the centre, at-poolside or in our changing facilities for their own safety.